Friday 28 March 2014

First DIY post- Lycra Bralet

First blog post on my DIY and design stuff so here goes! Bought a lovely little skirt and bomber to wear as a two piece and was determined to find a Bralet to wear underneath. After looking I found none that suited and so the sewing machine came out. A 30cm strip of White Lycra later and here we are!  I love how it turned out!! It wasn't too difficult to make and cost next to nothing but will go with so much! I'll pop the full outfit up on an outfit post at some point next week.  Hope you like!










Look out for this lovely lilac material making a DIY post in the near future! 

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Have you ever considered making clothes for people - I'd defo want on of these.

    Jamie x

    mursblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks love! I was thinking about it over summer while I'm off uni but im not too sure yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much! ❤️

    ReplyDelete